Our mission is to create social change in healthcare by making acupuncture available to lots of people.
We are a founding member of the People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture (POCA), a multi-stakeholder cooperative of community acupuncture clinics across North America.
Our Commitment to You
We want our community to be welcoming to all different kinds of people. We want to give you the tools to take care of your own health so you will not need to rely on Big Insurance or Big Pharmaceuticals for costly, high-tech interventions.
Acupuncture is a wonderful complement to Western medicine, but not a substitute. If you have serious problem and need a diagnosis please see a physician. We will provide a safe environment with skilled practitioners. Please enjoy the space. We do, and hope Jade Community Acupuncture can be an important part of your community.
About Jade Fang L.Ac.
- 2nd Generation Acupuncturist
- Masters in Oriental Medicine
- Licensed in the States of Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Florida.
- Certified in Acupuncture, Chinese Herbology, and Oriental Medicine with NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
- Student of Dr. Ding-Yi-E 4th generation Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner in Shanghai, China
- Studied in China with specialists in Infertility, Internal Medicine, Menopause, Endocrine disorders.
- Member of the AAOM, FSOMA, CAN